Monday, June 22, 2009

Not too consistent, am I?

Ok, I am so impressed by people who blog daily, or at least regularly! I'm still struggling with"I have nothing to say", or "I have nothing good to say because I'm upset", or whatever. So, I am here to say nothing much has changed with our place. We had one other showing, I think last Monday, but we haven't heard feedback from them yet. Some days I am SOOO frustrated because I want to move, and now!, but I'm trying not to get too upset about the timing. We're doing what we can and that's all we can do. I much prefer the buying end of this process rather than the selling. That way we have more control and can reject a place, rather than someone rejecting our place! Since we haven't had many showings we are starting to slack off on keeping the living room and dining room as neat as we had been. Now that the kids are out of school it will be even harder, but we need to keep it maintained. That way if Diane calls for a showing we will be ready!
Owen's update - since we figured out the tick hadn't been on him long, and it wasn't full of blood, and it came off pretty easily, we decided to just watch the site for a rash and not put him on antibiotics. Yay! I much prefer not to use them but will when it's necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment