Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bust Number 2 is over and done with!

Well, at least our house is really clean again! Absolutely no one stopped in today. No one. Not one single person. Blah!!!!! Not sure where we go from here. For now I'm relaxing in my really clean house. And trying not to cry!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Debby! It's hard when you're "in the thick of it," but there is a reason for everything. The right people are out there & will find your place. (I was going to add "eventually," but I know you don't want to hear that word!!) Use your time & maybe do a little internet research to see what you could do to attempt to get people in? I'm sure your realtor has had suggestions, but nothing wrong with being a little proactive. It might just make you feel better to feel like you're doing something.

    ReplyDelete