Wow, I had one of the busiest days yesterday that I've had in a long time!
10am - took Owen to get new glasses, and played with an adorable pug puppy at the pet store
11am - got home, got ready for work.
12-1pm - worked
1:20pm - home from work, shower and get Shannon ready for a bday party at 2pm
2:00pm - Drop Shannon off at bday party, put gas in van and get some things at WalMart
3:10pm - pick Shannon up (she commented that that was the shortest bday party she had ever been to - I explained and apologized that the party had actually started at 1pm but since I had misplaced (recycled) the invite I thought it was at 2
3:30pm - drop Shannon off at home and head to Giant for groceries
4:30pm - get ready for work again
5-6pm - work
7:00pm - head to Bob Evan's for late birthday dinner for the twins
8:30pm - get home from restaurant and feel like crashing!! I stayed up for a little while but I didn't make it too long. We did watch an episode of "Community" which is one of our new favorite shows!
Our place is quite messy at the moment and has been since yesterday morning. Luckily Murphy's law isn't in effect since we didn't receive any calls for showings. Wait, that is so not a good thing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment