Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Laundry
We need to buy laundry tokens to be able to use the washers and dryers in our building. We have to drive a couple miles to get them but we only need to buy them every couple of weeks. As I drove there today, I realized we won't need to buy them for much longer (hopefully!). While I have appreciated being able to wash two loads at a time, I will appreciate even more doing laundry whenever I want, wearing whatever I want, and leaving it in the dryer if I need to. Right now I'm always aware of how much longer my laundry will take and if I have time to go somewhere before it's done. In general I don't go anywhere while doing laundry because I hate to leave my laundry in someone else's way. Yay, our own washer and dryer in our future!! Wahoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is awesome, Debby-the things in life you come appreciate after renting...soon it will be yours!!! Yay! I love hearing what's going on in the world of Debby :)
ReplyDelete